Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Healing Process

Ok, so its wednesdayJuly 26th. The healing process has taken its course, I am able to look back fondly on the good times again. I can finally appreciate the journey without that deep festering septic feeling within. Wow talk about a good playoff run for my Oilers huh?

Chrissie Pronger... what a bitch! That's all I'm gonna say about that. Unbelievable.

In other news, The Decemberists are releasing a new album in October... not only is this awesome, but they are in Montreal Nov 5th. What a coincidence (not really) so am I! ( yes really). That will be Decemberists and Pinback down with Modest Mouse left to go. MM's new album is in the mixing stage right now so I'm guessing I get to see them in t-dot or MTL sometime in the spring hopefully.

If you have no idea who these bands are, stop listening to the damn radio... its crap.

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering.... just 6 weeks until training camp begins! :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what to be more upset about? The fact that I thought the name was special for me, or that its in complete mockery of someone you hate....sniff

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home