Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My first post?

I walked into the blogging world backwords yesterday with a bewildered look on my face, but as I sit here feeling kind of like Doogie Howser I'm thinking this isn't so bad. Words are cool, and so is the internet... blogging is 2x cool?

Today is my 30th birthday... ouch... ooof.... Doogie was what 14 when he did this? Such a pioneer.

Well ladies and gents I shall leave you with a gem from hollywood. If you can't heed the advice of Al Pacino, then really, who can you believe?

A Bronx Tale (1993) Open the door for her. then you let her get in. Then you close the door, Walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and unlock the door so that you can get in, dump her..if she doesn't unlock the door, that means she's a selfish broad, and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.


1 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

hahaaha you are retarded!
you post beats mine on humor!
love that you are following in the blogging footsteps! thanks for the help with it

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home